CODE OF ETHICAL PRACTICE
A quality wood and laminate flooring installation is entirely dependent upon a fully professional service, initiated by the integrity of member companies, their directors and staff. In the spirit of – ‘excellence’, the Southern African Wood and Laminate Flooring Association subscribes to and adopts the following Code of Ethical Practice and mandates total compliance by all members as a condition of membership.
- All members will discharge their duties and responsibilities in accordance with the laws of the country.
- All members will maintain the highest standards of honesty and integrity towards their clients, employees and each other.
- All members must ensure their competency to be able to discharge their professional and contractual responsibilities.
- All members will carry out their responsibilities diligently and in good faith.
- All members will maintain and exercise due care to prevent unauthorised disclosure of confidential matters.
- A member shall not maliciously injure the reputation of any fellow member.
- All members to install to correct installation procedures as stated by SAWLFA.